2014年11月19日 星期三

【103-1微●心得 優選】企管一A 余〇葦:Fifty Shade Freed by E.L. James

Fifty Shade Freed by E.L. James


參賽者:余〇葦(企管一A)
名次:優選
書名:Fifty Shade Freed
得獎作品:

     Compared to other common erotic romance novels, ”fifty shade” gives much more different perceptions, such as human’s desire and dark of humanity. It’s Mr. Grey that the companion that I dream about, and Anastasia, the woman who change inner-gloomed Grey to himself-loved Grey .This couple makes me has a fantastic image about my future mate and me. At this volume, Ana and Grey finally overcome difficulties and then get married. Mr. Grey defeats his competitors and those who want to harm toward Ana;on the other hand, Ana tries hard to accept Grey’s uncommon sex addictions and do her best to have Grey become much happier in his life. At the end of this novel, I come to tear with joy when they live through the test of violate storms and waves and eventually have a baby. I thought this kind of outcome is which every girl and woman look forward to, and want to be the lucky one. To sum up, “fifty shades “is the best novel I have ever read.

沒有留言:

張貼留言